Dollanganger's sixth body of work was thought to be Hillbilly Noir; however, she confirmed that this concept album will possibly "come much later on". Risa Mehmet had also designed the cover for Hillbilly Noir. According to Dollanganger, the new album relates to "the underbelly of love". On December 9, 2017, she wrote on her Tumblr that "this record has taken so long and has been a very strange experience, but it’s all coming to a wrap now. [I'm] really excited to share it".
Dollanganger's sixth album has been in the works since 2015; however, final production for this album began August 5, 2017 at the closed Virgil Public School in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario and ended on the 18th. At some point in 2018, the second half of the album was completely reworked.
- Nicole Dollanganger - Songwriter; Vocals; Producer; Audio Engineer, Multi-Instrumentalist; Lyrics
- Matt Tomasi - Audio Engineer, Guitar [main]; Mixer; Multi-instrumentalist; Songwriter on 'Only Angels Have Wings' and 'Beautiful & Bad'
- Leigh Fisk - Live Drums on 'Lemonade'
- Scott Downes - Piano [main]; Slide Guitars
- Arthur Rizk - Audio Engineer, Producer, Mixer, Master
- Davis Maxwell - Audio Engineer
|2||Tammy Faye||Nicole Dollanganger||3:28|
|4||My Baby||Nicole Dollanganger||2:35|
|5||Heart Shaped Bed||Nicole Dollanganger||3:58|
|7||Beautiful & Bad||Nicole Dollanganger||?:??|
|9||Only Angels Have Wings||Nicole Dollanganger||?:??|
|10||Lacrymaria Olor||Nicole Dollanganger||?:??|