Dollanganger's sixth body of work was thought to be Hillbilly Noir; however, she confirmed that this concept album will possibly "come much later on". Risa Mehmet had also designed the cover for Hillbilly Noir. According to Dollanganger, the new album relates to "the underbelly of love". On December 9, 2017, she wrote on her Tumblr that "this record has taken so long and has been a very strange experience, but it’s all coming to a wrap now. [I'm] really excited to share it".
Dollanganger's sixth album has been in the works since 2015. An attempt at final production for this album began August 5, 2017 at the closed Virgil Public School in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario and ended on the 18th. Almost everything recorded during this session was scrapped or rerecorded. Dollanganger recalled, “I didn’t fare very well. For me, music has to be very personal, very self-contained.” On August 31, 2017, Dollanganger announced that her cousin, Camille Bell, would be singing on the album; however, this collaboration has been scrapped. At some point in 2018, the second half of the album was completely reworked.
- Nicole Dollanganger - Songwriter; Vocals; Producer; Audio Engineer, Multi-Instrumentalist; Lyrics
- Matt Tomasi - Audio Engineer, Guitar [main]; Mixer; Multi-instrumentalist; Songwriter on Only Angels Have Wings and Beautiful & Bad
- Arthur Rizk - Audio Engineer, Producer, Mixer, Master
- Leigh Fisk - Live Drums on Lemonade
- Scott Downes - Piano on Uncle, Lemonade, Lacrymaria Olor; Slide Guitar on Lacrymaria Olor
- Davis Maxwell - Audio Engineer during the 2017 recording sessions
|2||Tammy Faye||Nicole Dollanganger||3:28|
|4||My Baby||Nicole Dollanganger||2:35|
|5||Heart Shaped Bed||Nicole Dollanganger||3:58|
|7||Beautiful & Bad||Nicole Dollanganger, Matt Tomasi||4:15|
|9||Only Angels Have Wings||Nicole Dollanganger, Matt Tomasi||3:43|
|10||Lacrymaria Olor||Nicole Dollanganger||3:43|